for Centre County DEMOCRATIC
The RIGHT Work Ethic!
The RIGHT Experience!
The RIGHT Candidate for Centre County!
Currently a Volunteer in the Jury Commissioners' Office.
- Knowledgeable in the Juror Software.
- Experience on Jury Selection days, checking in Jurors.
- Possesses advanced computer skills that resulted in suggestions for software updates for the juror program that are already up & running.
Centre County Elected Auditor for over 20 years in Burnside Twp.
- Currently Auditor for two Mountain Top local churches.
- Supporter of Local Government; active in Centre County Township Officials Organization during her terms of office.
- Assisted in event planning of CCTOA's annual spring and fall county banquets.
PSU Staff Retiree - 28 years - Housing Assignment Office.
- Experience dealing with the public - parents, students (domestic, international & couples in campus apartments - including grads, undergrads, athletes, and law students).
- Awarded the "Student-Centered Award" - voted on by her peers.
- Possesses extreme attention to detail and meets deadlines with ease.
Awarded for Excellence ... Committed to Making a Difference!
Shelley is the EXPERIENCE Centre County NEEDS!
Thompson, a graduate of West Branch Area High School, has a Certificate from South Hill University in Intensive Job Skills.
She is looking forward to using her vast work experience, & her lifelong experience working with the public, to compassionately serve Centre County residents who get called for Jury Duty.
" I love this job and look forward to the opportunity of continuing to help our residents who are chosen for Jury Duty, while making a difference in Centre County Government."
Shelley, a woman of Christian faith, and her husband, Greg, reside in Pine Glen, Burnside Township. They have four children.
Help Shelley WIN! Email Shelley & ask how you can help!
"Like" her on FaceBook! "Shelley Thompson for Jury Commissioner"
"Share" this Website with family & friends!
VOTE Tuesday, MAY 18th !
One Democrat AND one Republican will BOTH be elected in the Primary on May 18. VOTE #2 on the Democratic Ballot !
#2 on the Democratic Ballot
- Supports Local Gov't
- Supports EQUALITY
- Supports Law Enforcement & POLICE
- Supports VETERANS & Servicemen
PAID FOR BY THE CANDIDATE
VOTE for Shelley !
Thanks for stopping by...
please feel free to show your support
by signing the guestbook!